Indigestion | Which is the Best Natural Remedy?
We’ve all seen or experienced the unpleasant signs of indigestion before. The overwhelming sensation of fullness, sharp pains in the upper abdomen, and frequent belching or gas.
These symptoms are not only painful, they can occur at the most inconvenient times and disrupt your day or cause some embarrassing situations.
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is defined by a painful, uncomfortable sensation in the belly or upper chest area. Smokers and overweight people are most at-risk of indigestion, but the symptoms of indigestion can affect anyone under normal circumstances.
The most common causes of indigestion are:
- Lifestyle Choices: Poor diet, lack of exercise, too much alcohol, smoking and stress or fatigue.
- Medication: Regular intake of estrogen, birth control pills, certain thyroid medicines, aspirin and similar pain relief medication.
- Diseases: Ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), heartburn, and gallbladder disease.
Due to the broad nature of indigestion and being such a common problem around the world, many people offer their own natural home remedies for treating indigestion. These range from fresh produce and seeds, to home-made beverages and tea.
Popular home remedies include:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Ginger juice or ginger candy
- Dry roasted fennel seeds
- Peppermint oil capsules
- Baking soda mixed with water
- Herbal tea
While using ingredients from your own pantry to treat indigestion is an appealing idea, the effectiveness of these home remedies varies from person to person. Depending on your personal lifestyle choices, symptoms of indigestion and its underlying cause – the results can be mixed and leave you feeling frustrated.
Kfibre™ - An Easier Way
If you’ve tried using home remedies or off-the-counter products to get relief from indigestion, Kfibre™ is a proven natural remedy for fighting off indigestion.
Kfibre™ is produced from fresh, sucrose-free sugarcane using our patented chemical-free process to harness the natural goodness of powerful plant micronutrients (phytonutrients). These phytonutrients are the same found in colourful fresh fruit and vegetables, which promote antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. They may also enhance immunity, detoxify certain carcinogens and control the bodies’ metabolism.
Kfibre™ is neutral tasting and does not modify the flavour of your favourite foods. With just 2 serves a day, you can have it in your cereal, create a delicious smoothie, or even bake a fruit cake!
The low dosage requirements mean Kfibre™ will last for longer and save you money on buying additional supplements.
Here are just some of the many reasons to make the switch to Kfibre™:
- Provides natural relief from the symptoms of indigestion
- Neutral taste does not modify the flavour of your favour food or beverages
- Easy to incorporate into your existing diet
- Non-GMO, allergen-free, no artificial colours or flavours
- No chemicals used in the manufacturing process
- Lowers the GI of most foods
Make the Switch to Kfibre™
Do you want to enjoy a rich, wholesome meal without feeling bloated? Do you want to finally spend a day free of pain and discomfort? Kfibre™ is a proven natural remedy that provides fast relief from indigestion.
Secure your order online and have Kfibre™ delivered straight to your door. Find out how you can receive FREE postage and handling on any local or international order!
View our stockists to find Kfibre™ in your local grocer, health food store or pharmacy.