Dietary assistance for IBS/IBD/Coeliac
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Coeliac disease and other digestive issues affect people in many ways with symptoms including stomach cramps to abdominal pain, gas and bloating. The severity of these symptoms is different for each person and there are many treatments on the market to aid the sufferer.
Kfibre is certainly not a cure, but it can help with symptoms; one of the most effective ways to manage the symptoms is a diet high in functional fibres and complex prebiotics.
But how does Kfibre help bowel function and manage your triggers?
- Kfibre has natural anti-inflammatory properties
- By supporting the good bacteria and your microbiome and normalising digestion
- Prevents overeating by leaving you feel fuller for longer
- Promotes muscle activity in the intestines
- Helps food pass through the intestines more quickly
- Helps to provide relief from indigestion and heartburn
Kfibre research continues to report these benefits and has been patented for the amelioration of Inflammatory Bowel disease, synergistic use with probiotics and planned clinical trials to confirm the anecdotal positive stories.
Have a read through some of our testimonials and decide for yourself.